Do you want to progress your career by improving your skills as a business analyst?
Or perhaps you want to be recognized for your hard-earned BA experience?
Do you feel that you need an edge when competing for BA roles?
If these strike a chord, you may have also wondered whether acquiring a BA Certification will help achieve these goals.
The Certification landscape in the UK is confusing with the BCS offering the ISEB Foundation and BA Diploma and the IIBA offering the CBAP and the CCBA.
They are designed for BA’s in different stages of their career with different benefits.
They are becoming increasingly popular but are not required by employers. However, they can increase your credibility and achieving a Certification can be a great boost to your self-confidence.
Are you worried that you won’t be able to spare the time to complete your chosen Certification?
Were you aware that there are alternative routes to achieving your Certification which may depend on:
- Your experience
- Your learning/working style (work alone or as part of a group)
- Your chosen Certification
- Your availability (daytime/evening/weekends)
- Your budget
If these are concerns for you, the BA Certification Consultation Service will start you on the track to being awarded a Certification.
You will get:
- Reassurance that you are choosing the right Certification
- All the options explained that best suit your time and budget
- Quick consultation to recommend the steps to achieving your Certification that suit your specific needs
- Report including the process and recommendations discussed in the consultation
- Two follow up calls to keep you on track and resolve any problems
- Independent advice (BA Mentor has no relationship with IIBA, BCS or any of the training providers so it provides completely impartial advice)
This service is designed to assess your individual needs as a business analyst and, if Certification is right for you now, will describe the route to success that best fits your needs.
You will start by completing a questionnaire to understand your needs. This will be followed by a one to one consultation during which some recommendations will be made.
After the consultation, you will receive a full report describing the recommendations.
After the initial consultation, there will be two follow-up calls to assess your progress and resolve any challenges.
If you’d like to sign up, just fill in the form below.