I have been invited to speak by Penny Pullan at the first ever BA Summit this year.
This is a summit, but rather than meeting face to face, it’s held over the web. With one session a day, you can listen in when it suits you during the day over the web. As well as listening, you can interact in three ways:
* ask questions to the speakers up front
* join the discussion forum on LinkedIn (called Business Analysis Summit)
* make comments through Twitter, using the hashtag #basummit.
You will hear from some excellent speakers on the follwing:
- Learn more about the changing and sometimes complex role of Business Analysts today
- Understand how crucial business processes are to business analysis and getting things done
- Find out how you can have a leader’s mindset to be more successful at change
- Learn how use case models and prototyping can save you time, while improving your work
- Find out how a business analyst’s responsibilities range from problem investigation through to developing their own skills
- Hear about some of the certifications that are available and how you can get them
- Understand the pitfalls you can avoid and gather hints and tips you can use straight away in your work
I am amazed that Penny is making this available for nothing but, rather than question this, I suggest you sign up now at BASummit.