Stand out from the competition by learning 'in demand' BA Skills and try out in a virtual project (based on actual project experience)
Module 1: The role of the BA and how to understand the business need (recorded webinar)
Walk through a simple, non-technical definition of the role (in plain English!). Guarantee you start any project on track for success
Module 2:Ensuring high quality and complete requirements from your stakeholders (recorded webinar)
Walk through examples of non-functional requirements. Explore what makes a good requirement (and some bad examples). Discuss how to work effectively with stakeholders. Produce requirements from project documentation and decide on stakeholders to approach.
Module 3: Use prototyping to elicit requirements (recorded webinar)
Explore the power of prototypes. Learn the different types of prototype. Walk through the construction of a prototype. Produce your own prototpes.
Module 4: How use cases are the perfect complement to prototypes (recorded webinar)
Walk through the elements of a use case model. Learn how to find the actors and use cases. Explore the content of a use case. Apply different approaches to find missing requirements or use cases. Produce actor list and use cases based on project documentation.
Module 5: Protecting the business interests as the developers and testers deliver the solution (recorded webinar)
Explore how traceability works at each stage of the project. Walk through a requirement baselining process. Discuss the basics of change control. Gain insights into what developers and testers need from you. Produce traceability matrix
How you will benefit
Here's a break-down of what you will get from the training and virtual project.
- Boost your confidence and get the BA 'brain' by trying out key techniques in a virtual project
- Gain hands-on experience on key skills guided by an expert BA in a life-like case study
- Give yourself an 'unfair advantage' through learning key skills that make you stand apart from the competition
How it works
Other important info on the virtual project:
- online elearning environment
- webinar recordings
- case study with assignments
- case study 'storyline' that runs alongside the training
- real world scenarios and project documentation
- templates, worksheets and samples for each exercise
- twelve month's access
- access to an expert BA (online)
Some screenshots from the e-learning environment shown below: