Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are
agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
you in relation to this website.
The term “Business Analyst Mentor” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose
registered office is . The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information anduse only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to theaccuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of theinformation and materials found or offered on this website for any particularpurpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at yourown risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibilityto ensure that any products, services or information available through thiswebsite meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Thismaterial includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearanceand graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with thecopyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, orlicensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be acriminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. Theselinks are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Theydo not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility forthe content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or documentwithout [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the websiteis subject to the laws of England and Wales.