Do you want to enter the Business Analysis profession but don’t know how?
Would you like to:
- Understand why business analysis is a career with huge growth potential.
- Know how much or little technical knowledge is required (you might be surprised!).
- Discover which of your past job experiences will land your first position.
- Decide if you have what it takes!
- Decide whether a business analyst role will give you the job satisfaction you are searching for.
- Follow a simple step by step guide from where you are now to your first role.
This Blueprint will answer all of these questions and more:
- Uncover the top five reasons why you should become a business analyst from job security through to low barriers to entry.
- Explore the full description of what makes a great business analyst so you can be sure the role is for you.
- At last, three sentences in plain English that capture the essence of what it means to be a business analyst.
- The roadmap to success action plan with a simple checklist.
- Advice on where and how to get a mentor.
- Honest advice on if and why training is important (but only training that will help you to your first role).
- Action plan for gaining experience.
- Eleven different ideas for gaining experience (without leaving your current job).
- Action plan for job hunting and preparing for interviews.
The Blueprint has been fully researched for your benefit through:
- Drawing upon my own experience of over ten years as a BA
- Accessing many experts through my prominent position in the BA community
- Consulting recruitment consultants and other specialists
- Learning from other BAs like you and how their strategies to enter the profession